Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Gift Wrapping

I decided to get creative this year with gift wrapping, and make it through without having to buy too many boxes. I ended up recycling cereal boxes, granola bar boxes, etc. to use for the presents. I used the grocery bag bows that I wrote about previously, and I used brown grocery bags for some of the wrapping paper. It was pretty fun coming up with different things I could do to make the presents look nice, without buying everything for it. Granted, I did buy wrapping paper and ribbon, but it was fun to not have to depend on it. Here are some of the things I did:

I also used regular string, and scrap from scrapbook paper that I had lying around, as you can see above.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin