Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Breck's Blanket

So I'm pretty sure that there is no one left in the world that doesn't know how to make these, so I won't bother with instructions. If you don't know, you could probably just look at it and figure it out, and if not, just leave a comment and I'll post instructions. But anyway, I've known how to do this forever, but I've never made one. I always wanted one because they are super warm and super cuddly. So since Breck has outgrown most of his blankets, I decided to make him a big boy blanket, one that will grow with him for awhile, while insuring he stays warm during this spell of winter weather!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin