Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Monday, December 8, 2008

Chrismas Ornaments

Chaylia and I made these little ornaments the other day and they were super fun! I think by looking at it, it's pretty self-explanitory, but I'll give directions, just in case. The background is cardbord, cut out in the shape of a star, I used a stencil to cut it out. Then, you peel off the top layer of the cardboard to reveal the crimped appearance. I photocopied a bunch of music of "Silent Night" , and used a smaller star to trace around for the middle. I brushed the cardboard and music with gold, and glued the music onto the cardboard. You can do whatever you want with the bows and loops, we did all sorts of things, as pictured below. Now just hang them on your tree!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin