Projects on My Plate

  • Veda's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Birthday Party
  • Sienna's Pencil Skirt
  • Pencil Skirt
  • Wardrobe re-do
  • Floral Skirt for Mommy
  • Breck's Bedding
  • Sienna and Veda's Bedding
  • Apron

Friday, February 6, 2009

Modest Mommy

After 7 months of living without one, I finally decided to make myself a nursing cover. The blanket gets old quick when nursing in public due to the heat it traps in around the baby and the mommy's body. I also go sick of having to isolate myself so I didn't have to nurse in front of anyone. So here is the answer to my problems. I didn't use a pattern for this, although I know of plenty of sites that have them, if you are interested. All I did, was I measured around my Chest how big I would need it, and how long I wanted it, and cut it appropriatly. You can add trim if you like, just make sure you stick boning in the hem on the top before you sew it all up on the sides. You'll need about 1 foot of boning.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin